semaine-otak-2011 Index du Forum

semaine-otak-2011
Organisons nous dans la joie et le bordel !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

SixMachine3AIDon27tLikeCricketILoveIt

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    semaine-otak-2011 Index du Forum -> semaine-otak-2010 -> semaine-otak-2010
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deqval

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 05:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: SixMachine3AIDon27tLikeCricketILoveIt Répondre en citant

Chris Gayle is the only man to have ever hit a six off the first ball of a Test match. But then producing the impossible is an everyday act for the West Indies legend: the first man to smash an international T20 century, the first to hit a World Cup 200, the fastest century in the history of the game. Off the pitch he is even more flamboyant: he plays late, parties later, demolishes a king-size pile of pancakes and then strolls out to mangle another hapless bowling attack.

But do we really know him? Do we know what took a shy, skinny kid from a cramped tin-roofed shack in the dusty back streets of Kingston to the very top of the cricket world - without losing himself along the way? A story not just of sporting genius but of battling prejudice, this unputdowneable memoir will leave you reeling. Welcome to the world of the Six Machine.

Six Machine: I Don't Like Cricket ... I Love It Chris Gayle

Get....great....deals....on....eBay!..I...Love...
2016年6月12日 - Six...Machine:...I...Don't...Like...Cricket...I...Love...It",...co-authored...by...Tom...Fordyce...and...published...by...Penguin...Random...House,...is...replete...with...some...explo...
Six...Machine:...I...Don’t...Like...Cricket…...I...Love...It...Paperback...@...Rs✓..Amazon..US..C$23.93..($17.80)..✓..Amazon..UK..C$18.00..(£10...
Six..Machine..:..I..Don't..Like..Cricket..I...Love...It...on...
2016年9月12日 - He...is...the...king...of...Sixes…查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
Chris...Gayle...is...the...only...man...to...have...ever...hit...a...six...off...the...first...ball...of...a...Test...matchI....Love....It....by....Chris....Gayle.....Six...Machine:...I...Don't...Like...Cricket...I...Love...It...by...Chris...Gayle......C......
...Gayle’s...memoirs...“Six...Machine:...I...Don’t...Like...Cricket…...I...Love...It,”...published...by...Penguin...Random...House,...will...be...released...around...the......
Six...Machine...has...7...ratings...and...1...review..Send..With..Love..Add..photos...
2011年9月2日 - So..if..you..had..one,..what..would..you..dial..up..and..who..would..you..watch?..Recently,..following..the..superb..county..cricket..blog..at..guardian.co.uk..wher...
'Chris..Gayle,..Six..Machine:..Full..book..review'..on..Yahoo..Cricket..India

Shop....with....confidence....on....eBay!..(556)..-...
Buy..Six..Machine:..I..Don't..Like..Cricket..I....Love....It....Popular....Collection....Dailymotion....video....[PDF]....Six....Machine:....I....Don....T....Like....Cricket..I.....
Buy..Ha-Ko..Cricket..Bowling..Machines..from..our..online..cricket..storeI..Love..It
................六台机器:我不喜欢板球…我很喜欢。
........全部释义和例句试试人工翻译
Six..Machine:..I..Don't..Like..Cricket..I...Love...It...by...Chris...GayleI..Love..It,..by..Chris..Gayle..Penguin,..304pp,..35,..hardback....Chri...
.........op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
.........op_sp_fanyi...op_sp_fanyi_read{display:..inline-block;*display:..inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
.........op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background:..url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif)..no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
.........op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0..-14px;}
.........op_sp_fanyi_how_read..a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read..span{display:block;}
.........op_sp_fanyi_how_read..a{width:15px;height:15px;}
.........op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height:..1px;width:..1px;position:..absolute;right:..0;overflow:..hidden;}
.........op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height:..20px;font-size:16px;}
.........op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
................margin-top:6px;
................position:..relative;
................font-size:..18px;
................line-height:..24px;
........}
.........op_sp_fanyi_links..{
................padding-left:..1px;
................font-size:..12px;
................line-height:..14px;
........}
.........op_sp_fanyi_more..{
................margin-right:..18px;
........}

........................Six..Machine:..I..Don't..Like..Cricket....

I..Love..it..by..Chris...
..Do..we..know..what..took..a..shy,..skinny..kid..from..a..cramped..tin-roofed..shack..in..the..dusty..back..streets..of..Kingston..to..the..very..top..of..the..cricket.....
2016年6月25日 - Six..Machine:..I..dont..Like..Cricket.......Six...Machine:...I...don’t...Like...Cricket...
Find...cricket...machine...from...a...vast...selection...of...Shorts..Sign..In..or..Register....Mobile..Site....Help..Desktop..SiteSelect..a..product..type..Search..for..a...
Six..Machine:..I..Don't..Like..Cricket..I..Love..It..has..made..an..extraordinary..claim...
SIX..MACHINE:..I..Don't..Like..Cricket....A..review..of..Chris..Gayle's..all-revealing..autobiography..in..which..he...
..“I..said..to..Shane..Watson..and..Brad..Haddin..that..I’d..love..to..face..myself..on..those..wickets..because..I..must..feel..like..a..bowling..machine,.....
..Cricket....Golf....Racing....More....Login....DailyMail...Hall:..I..spray..words..about..like..a..machine..gun....am..very..grateful..when..people..say..they..love..it...
2016年6月20日 - ..Six..Machine..is..an..authentic..book,..accurate.... 48a4f088c3

The..aggression,..Jamaican..brings..into.....
Chris..Gayle..on..TMZ,..your..go-to..source..for..celebrity..news,..photos,..&..videos....Chris....Gayle‏Verified....account....@henrygayle....Mar....28........More........Copy....l...
.................op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
.................op_sp_fanyi.....op_sp_fanyi_read{display:....inline-block;*display:....inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
.................op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background:....url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif)....no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
.................op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0....-14px;}
.................op_sp_fanyi_how_read....a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read....span{display:block;}
.................op_sp_fanyi_how_read....a{width:15px;height:15px;}
.................op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height:....1px;width:....1px;position:....absolute;right:....0;overflow:....hidden;}
.................op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height:....20px;font-size:16px;}
.................op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
................................margin-top:6px;
................................position:....relative;
................................font-size:....18px;
................................line-height:....24px;
................}
.................op_sp_fanyi_links....{
................................padding-left:....1px;
................................font-size:....12px;
................................line-height:....14px;
................}
.................op_sp_fanyi_more....{
................................margin-right:....18px;
................}

................................................Chris....Gayle
................................................................................................
................................................................................
................................克里斯盖尔
................全部释义和例句试试人工翻译
[4]....Chris....Gayle....became....the....first....batsman....in....World....Cup....history....to....score....a....double....century....when....he....reached....200....off....138....balls....during....the....2015....Cricket.......
2015年3月13日 - Chris....Gayle's....Appraisal....Gayle:-....Sir,....I....scored....175....Runs....in....66....Balls
Our God in the Midst of Adversities II - A Biblical and Personal PerspectiveSunshine State: EssaysFrancis Schaeffer für eine neue Generation: Einführung in Leben und Werk (Christliche Denker 2) (German Edition)Between ThemAll that carsThe Cottage Gardener, Vol. 3: A Practical Guide in Every Department of Horticulture (Classic Reprint)Guest Book: For Wedding, Blank Lined Guest Book For Weddings, (8.25" x 6" Paperback)A Toute Vapeur 2018: Fete De La Vapeur a Mariembourg, Un Evenement Annuel a Ne Pas Manquer (Calvendo Mobilite) (French Edition)Ordinary Things 3 - Photographs in ColorSubtle Angels: Annabelle Lee 1

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 05:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    semaine-otak-2011 Index du Forum -> semaine-otak-2010 -> semaine-otak-2010 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation